We are looking for a Driver to transport children in a comfortable, safe, and timely manner. Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle. To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
• Safely operate a motor vehicle, in accordance with all State and Federal traffic laws, while driving school-aged children.
• Safely assist students as needed.
• This includes helping them enter and exit the vehicle, using the vehicle’s lap and shoulder belts, and safely securing them in car seats and booster seats.
• Communicate effectively and clearly in English and Spanish with students, parents, teachers, and staff. Work
• 30 hours per week
• Split Shifts: Monday – Friday 7:00 am-9:30 am & 1:00 pm-6:00 pm (exact hours depend on assigned route)
• Need to commute to Salem to pick up the van (free parking)
• Age 21+ & have had a driver’s license for 3+ consecutive years.
• Satisfactory Driving Record (no suspension etc.)
• Ability to pass a background check, CORI & SORI
• A school pupil transport license (7D certificate). Easy to get and we will help you get it!
Pay: $20.00 per hour