This is for a Senior Electrical Engineer, working primarily on addressing component obsolescence in our line of Dealer re-treading equipment, including equipment control system design.
This person would be a part of a team-oriented, close-knit group. The demand for retreads is growing daily. This is an opportunity to be a part of a booming business and industry.
· Leads projects or processes of diverse scope, while working independently with limited supervision
· Coaches and reviews the work of lower-level professionals
· Supports continuous improvement/automation activities
· Designs and installs/implements electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial and industrial purposes
· Supports relationships through strong communication and negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders
· Other duties as assigned
· Robotics experience, AutoCAD Electrical experience, Project management experience, writing a PLC program from scratch Allen
· 5 years of electrical engineer experience
· Engineering Bachelor's degree or a Masters’s degree.
· Allen-Bradley PLC, HMI, VFD, and Servo Drive experience.
· AutoCAD experience
· Panel layout and design experience
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Healthcare package
· 401k plan