Our client is seeking a mature, outgoing individual with good interpersonal and customer service skills to be a part of our busy, yet thriving multi-cultural environment. The switchboard operator will not only be responsible for greeting our patients and visitors but also be responsible for:
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Continual daily interaction with clinic patients, external customers, clinic attendees, and staff by demonstrating confidence, professionalism, responsiveness, and exceptional customer service skills.
• Accurately screen, identify and place incoming and outgoing calls.
• Utilize overhead paging system as needed.
• Adhere to privacy and confidential and proprietary company policies and procedures
• Complete additional responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION:
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Switchboard experience preferred.
• Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.